French-speaking Full Time Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £10 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
French-speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Fulham, London for a Live out Full-Time role to help them look after their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be from Monday to Friday, full time with breaks during the day. The family is also open to hiring live-in candidates. Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school/nursery and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with learning,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
Someone who has experience working with children would be ideal. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025026