French speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £650 to £750 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Friday - Sunday
- Working Hours 06:00 - 20:30
A family in Kensington, London is looking for French speaking live in nanny. The nanny will be responsible for caring for two school aged children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: 5 days a week including Saturday and Sunday from 6 am to 8:30 pm with breaks during the day
- arranging appropriate activities for the children,
- pick the children up from school,
- meals preparations,
- school runs,
- helping out with homework,
- going to the park,
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working,
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates,
- and doing extra curricular activities such as sports.
Someone who speaks French is ideal for this role. Someone who can drive is a must. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £650 to £750 per week
Location: Kensington LINID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID J1F103001