French speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A French-speaking Live in Nanny is needed to look after a cute little toddler in Ealing, London. The family is also expecting a baby so someone with newborn care experience would be beneficial for this position. Nice accommodation will be provided for the right candidate. Someone who's flexible to travel with the family is ideal for this position.
The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility. A valid first aid qualification is essential. Someone who speaks French is essential for this role.
A typical day would consist of
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID J026B