French speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £300 to £350 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Greenwich, London is looking for a trustworthy and passionate French-speaking Nanny who is willing to to look after their two lovely school-aged children in a Live In position. The working hours for this job would be full time from Monday to Friday.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- taking the children to activities,
- being a positive and engaging presence in the children’s lives,
- attending playgroups, music classes, swimming lessons,
- organising playdates,
- and assisting with homework.
The Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family is also open to hiring Swedish speakers, A nice, spacious and comfortable accommodation will be provided. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025421