French speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £450 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
A family in Camden, London is looking for a Live In French-speaking Nanny to look after their baby and two school-aged children in a full-time basis. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The Live In Nanny will be responsible with
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- walk the children in the park,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children,
- doing school drop-offs and pickups,
- helping the older children with homework and doing after school activities,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Someone who can drive is essential for this role. The family would like someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025494