French speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:00
This family is looking for an independent, reliable and punctual French speaking Nanny for a Full Time Live out position to care for their toddler and school-aged child in Kensington, London. The Nanny will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time, with a flexibility to do extra hours during Saturday.
The Nanny will responsible for all full nanny duties including
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
They would like someone who speaks French to help the children learn the language. The family would like the Nanny to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laeticia
- Position ID 2024036