French speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 20:30
French-speaking Live out Full Time Nanny sought to care for two school-aged children in Hammersmith, London. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with the flexibility to do occasional babysitting when needed.
The responsibilities of the Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible in
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
Ideally, someone who speaks French to help the children communicate well using the language. Someone who knows how to drive is ideal. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025490