French speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a full time live out French speaking nanny to look after their toddler and school aged child. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role. Someone who speaks French is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 8 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
Someone who can travel with the family would be ideal. They would need someone to start in January.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J19560712