French speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £10 to £11 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 17:30
French-speaking Live Out Nanny required for a family based in Chelsea, London. The family would need someone to help them in looking after their baby and school-aged child. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility.
A typical day in this position would consist of
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading the books with them,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family is ideally looking for someone that can teach the children French to help the children improve and develop their communication skills using the language.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. If you pride yourself as an organised, friendly and fun nanny, then please complete the form below and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the position with more details.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025581