French Speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Hillingdon
Salary £10 to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT, French, Italian
- Education 1 year
A family in Hillingdon, London is looking for a French Speaking Full Time Live Out Nanny to help them look after their babies and primary school aged child. The working hours for this role will be from Monday to Thursday, full time.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children's meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring the children’s rooms are clean and play areas are tidy,
- and doing the occasional errand and food shopping.
The family is ideally looking for someone that can teach the children French to help the children improve and develop their communication skills using the language. They are also open for Italian speakers. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are happy to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024040
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201808525