French speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Kingston
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Kingston, London is looking for a Full Time Live in French-speaking Nanny Housekeeper to join them and look after their toddler and two school-aged children as well as help them with their household. This role will focus more on looking after the toddler and with housekeeping duties.
The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time. Someone who speaks French would be beneficial for this role but the family is also open to hiring Spanish speaking candidates.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- playing with the children,
- taking them to various playdates,
- changing nappies and helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- preparing and assisting them with bath time and bedtime
The Nanny Housekeeper will be most needed with housekeeping duties such as
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
They would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and one of our consultants will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nathan
- Position ID 2024537