French speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Harlow, Essex
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Saturday, Sunday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A lovely family in Harlow is searching for a weekend nanny housekeeper to help look after their toddler and school aged children as well as maintain a clean household. Someone who speaks French is ideal for this position but the family is also open for Tagalog speakers.
A valid first aid qualification is essential for this role.
Working hours: Total of 20 to 25 hours per week. Saturday and Sunday, from 8 am to 7 pm.
- assisting with bath time routine
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age appropriate activities
- helping the children with homework
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training
- take care of the household
- mopping the floor
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean
- doing the grocery shopping and errands
- organizing cupboards and changing bedsheets
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. They are preferably looking for someone who can drive.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
Location: Harlow, Essex
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1BAB2602