French speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 20:00
A Live Out Part Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Kensington, London to look after their two school-aged children and take charge of the housekeeping duties. The Nanny Housekeeper would be required to work for 3 to 4 days a week, approximately 18 to 25 hours per week with flexibility.
Your duties will include housekeeping duties such as
- mopping floors,
- and cleaning them to a high standard to ensure the safety of children,
- cleaning windows, cupboards, surface tops, kitchens,
- bedrooms and bathrooms,
- wardrobe management and organisation.
Nanny duties will include
- preparing meals for them such as breakfast and simple healthy tea
- arranging playdates
- helping with their homework
- reading stories to them
- tidying away their toys after use – children to help
- helping with the evening routine, eg help children organise their bags for the next day
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this position. The family is also open to hiring Spanish speakers. The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025413