French speaking Nanny in Berkshire
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Berkshire, Slough
Salary £300 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 14:00
A family in Slough, Berkshire is looking for a Full Time Live in French speaking Nanny to care for their toddler and school-aged child. The family would need someone to work Monday to Friday, full time. Live in accommodation will be provided, self contained apartment with separate entrance.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals,
- assisting the children with bath time routine,
- preparing age-appropriate activities,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- taking the other child to and from school,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- taking them out from time to time for some fresh air,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little one,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring a clean and tidy environment for the children.
A French speaker would be advantageous for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. Someone who knows how to drive is essential for this role. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Karine
- Position ID 2024490