French speaking Nanny in Berkshire
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Berkshire, Slough
Salary £300 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 14:00
A family in the area of Berkshire is looking for a Full Time Live in French-speaking Nanny to look after their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility. Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
A nice accommodation will be provided for the right candidate. The Nanny will need to keep the house tidy and ensure toys and play areas are organised. Someone who knows how to drive would be advantageous.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Karine
- Position ID 2024490