French speaking Nanny in Brent
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 16:00
French-speaking Live Out Nanny required for a family based in Brent, London. The family would need someone to help them in looking after their nursery and primary school aged children. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. The family is ideally looking for someone who can speak French to help the children communicate well using the language.
A typical day in this position would consist of
- getting the children ready for school/nursery,
- preparation of healthy meals for the children,
- the drop-off and pick up from school/nursery and activities,
- planning playdates,
- preparing age-appropriate activities for the children,
- helping them with learning,
- outings to the park and playground.
This would also include carrying out light household chores such as,
- laundry and ironing after the children,
- organising their toys,
- tidying their rooms,
- and ensuring a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. If you pride yourself as a caring, creative and friendly nanny, then please complete the form below and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the position with more details.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025176