French speaking Nanny in Camden
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:30
A family in Camden, London is looking for a Live Out French speaking Nanny who can help them take care of their two children, a baby and a primary school-aged child. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, full time.
The duties for this position will be
- school drop-offs and pickups,
- preparing milk,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Someone who speaks French is essential to help the children learn the language at an early age. Some light housekeeping duties will also be required such as some ironing and cleaning here and there.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out nanny department
- Position ID 2024835