French speaking Nanny in Ealing
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A dynamic family situated in Ealing, London requires an efficient and experienced French-speaking Nanny who is keen to work in a Live Out Full-Time position and help them take care of their baby. The working hours would be from Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility.
A typical day would consist of
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this position. Additionally, knowing how to drive would be advantageous. The family would ideally like the Nanny to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025428