French speaking Nanny in Fulham, London
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £10 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
A family in Fulham, London is looking for a Full Time Live out French speaking Nanny to look after their toddler and primary school aged child. The working hours for this job would be from Monday to Friday, full time with breaks during the day. The family is also open to hiring live-in candidates. Someone who speaks French would be ideal to help the children communicate well using the language.
Duties for this position would include
- getting the children up and ready in the morning,
- preparing breakfast and snacks for them,
- nursery runs,
- organising playdates and supervising them
- taking them to nearby parks and playgrounds,
- painting and colouring with them,
- reading to the children and helping them to read,
- encouraging children to try new activities to explore their
- preparing dinner for the children,
- and ensuring the children are ready for bed in the evening by bathing
them, brushing their teeth and changing into their pyjamas.
The Nanny will also be asked to help with some light nursery duties such as
- organising the children's laundry and ironing,
- cleaning up after meals,
- putting away toys and making sure play areas are clean,
- and ensuring the children's things are organised for the next day.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025026