French speaking Nanny in Lambeth
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Lambeth
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
French-speaking Live Out Nanny required for a family-based in Lambeth, London. The family would need someone to help them in looking after their baby. The working hours for this position will be 2 to 3 days per week during the start for a month and will eventually be from Monday to Friday, full time moving forward.
Duties for this position would include
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- implementing daily routines,
- assisting with feeding, diapering,
- bathing and dressing the child,
- helping the child with general hygiene,
- assisting with language acquisition and development while the child is still young
The Nanny will also be responsible for some light housekeeping duties such as
- laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- cleaning the child’s bedroom and play area,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child.
The family is ideally looking for someone who speaks French to help the child learn the language during the child's early years. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family would like someone to start in December.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more.
Position ID: J070F
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J070F