French speaking Nanny in Scotland
- Posted 1 week ago
- Location Scotland, Alloa
- Salary £350 to £400 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
A family is looking for a Full Time Live Out French speaking Nanny in Scotland to look after their two lovely and cute little toddlers. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role but not a requirement.
Duties for the position would include all nanny duties such as
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after their meals,
- washing and ironing children's clothes,
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring children’s room is clean,
- play areas are tidy,
- and doing the occasional errand and food shopping.
The family wants someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024368