French speaking Nanny in Westminster
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Westminster is looking for a French speaking Part Time Live out Nanny to look after their baby. The working hours for this job would be 2 days per week, ideally Wednesday and Friday, approximately 20 hours per week with some flexibility. Someone who has experience working with babies in the past would be advantageous for this role but this is not a must.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Part-Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- making sure the room and play areas of the child is always clean,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the child learn the language at an early age. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Karine
- Position ID 2024542