French speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Fulham, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Fulham, London is seeking a French speaking part time nanny to help them care for their school aged child. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: 2 days per week, either Monday and Tuesday or Thursday and Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm
- making sure the child is up early from bed,
- washing and dressing the child,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding the child,
- arranging age appropriate activities,
- playing with the child,
- taking to various playdates,
- preparing for bed and reading stories,
- organising the child's clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child's room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone who speaks French is needed for this role. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J20250802