French speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 14:00
A French-speaking Part Time Live-out Nanny is needed by a family in Westminster, London to take care of their lovely baby and their toddler. This position will focus more on looking after the toddler. Someone who speaks French would be advantageous for this position.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Someone who can drive is ideal but not a must. The family would need someone from Monday to Friday, 26 hours approximately per week. Additional hours could be provided if the candidate desires.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J0594