French speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Gloucestershire, Cheltenham
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:00
A family near Cheltenham is looking for a Part Time Live Out French speaking Nanny to look after their cute and energetic toddler. The working hours for this job would be 3 days a week, ideally Monday to Wednesday, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week but the working hours may vary for each day.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Someone who speaks French would be advantageous for this role. Someone who knows how to drive would be ideal. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025189