French speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wed, Fri
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
- Consultant Karine
- Position ID 2024542
A family in Westminster, London is looking for a French speaking Part Time Nanny to look after their cute little baby. The working hours for this job would be Wednesday and Friday, approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility for occasional babysitting.
Duties for this position would include
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- implementing daily routines,
- assisting with feeding, diapering,
- bathing and dressing the child,
- helping child with general hygiene,
- assisting with language acquisition and development while the child is still young
The Part Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the child learn the language at an early age. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.