French speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 20:00
A caring and reliable Live Out Part Time French-speaking Nanny is needed to join a family in Islington, London. The Part-Time Nanny would need to take care of their school-aged child and their baby. The working hours for this position would be 1 day a week, ideally 11 to 12 hours per day.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025401