French speaking Rota Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £700 to £900 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Sunday
- Working Hours 00:00 - 00:00
A family in Camden, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out French-speaking Rota Nanny to look after their two lovely toddlers. The working hours for this position would be on a 24/7 basis, one week on and one week off. Someone who speaks French would be essential for this position. The Nanny will organise various games and activities in French to develop the children's language skills. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
The duties for this position would include,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking them to and from the nursery,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible with
- doing laundry and ironing of the children's
- doing some errands such as grocery shopping if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J0E17
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J0E17