Fulham German speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
A family in Fulham, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out German speaking Nanny to look after their two lovely toddlers. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with some flexibility. The family is looking for someone who speaks German to help the children learn the language at an early age.
Duties for this position would include
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- changing nappies,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- taking them to and from nursery,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with bedtime routine.
The Live Out Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023807
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807290