Fulham German speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £10 to £11 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
A dynamic family is looking for a Full Time Live Out German-speaking Nanny in Fulham, London. Help is needed in looking after the family’s lovely toddler and school-aged child. Someone who speaks German would be ideal to help the children engage using the language. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time with some flexibility.
The duties for this role will include full nanny duties such as
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- school pickups will also be required.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
Someone who can drive would be preferred for this position. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out nanny department
- Position ID 2024983