Fulham Live out Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Fulham, London is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and look after their nursery and school aged child. The family is ideally looking for someone who has experience working with children. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny will be responsible in
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to nursery/school and picking them up afterwards,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023921
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201807271