Fulham, London Part Time Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £12 to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A reliable and fun-loving Nanny is needed by a family in Fulham, London to help them in looking after their two lovely toddlers. The working hours for this job would be 2 days a week, approximately 10 to 20 hours a week, the family is willing to offer more hours if the candidate desires.
Duties for this position would include
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- putting clothes away,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023905
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201808102