Full Time Live In Overseas Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location New York, USA
Salary £500 to £800 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Saturday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A French speaking full time live in nanny is needed by a family in USA to help them care for their three children, a baby (taking over from maternity nurse), and two primary school aged children who attend full time school daily. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
Working hours: 12 hours a day, 5 days per week schedule or 24/5
Accommodation: bedroom and bathroom
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- walk the children in the park,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children,
- doing school drop offs and pick ups,
- helping the older child with homework and doing after school activities,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Someone who speaks French is a must. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £500 to £800 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID J09E81302