Full Time Live In Overseas Nanny
- Posted 4 days ago
- Location Italy, Rome
Salary £700 to £1500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon - Sat
- Working Hours 07:45 - 21:00
- Consultant Karolina
- Position ID 2024616
A family is looking for a Full Time Live in Overseas Nanny in Italy to help them care for their lovely toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do extra hours during Saturday. The family is looking for someone who has an experience working overseas, someone who's very responsible and flexible.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- laundry and ironing of children's clothes,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone who speaks Spanish would be beneficial for this position but not a requirement. The family want someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.