Full Time Live In Overseas Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Italy, Lombardy
Salary £700 to £750 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 20:00
A family in Itay is in need of a full time live in nanny to take care of their toddler and school aged child. The nanny ideally needs to be a native English speaker in order to help the children learn the language. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 8 pm with the possibility of working Saturday mornings. The nanny will be free from 9 am to 1 pm.
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- cleaning and washing up after children's meals
- reporting every activity and issue to the parents
- organizing the children's clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the children's clothes
- making sure the children's rooms are always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the children's supplies
The family is looking for someone who can stat around September.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £700 to £750 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID J1FEB1802