Full Time Nanny in Tandridge
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Surrey, Tandridge
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:00
A professional and sensitive Full Time Nanny is needed by a family in Tandridge, Surrey to take care of their nursery school-aged child and toddler. The family is open to hiring candidates for a Live In or Live Out role. The working hours for this position would be from Monday to Friday, full time.
The duties for this role will include full nanny duties such as
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing the children,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding the children,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking to various playdates,
- preparing for bed and reading stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Taryn
- Position ID 2024749