German speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family of five in Brent, London is looking for a German speaking Afterschool Nanny to look after their three school-aged children. The working hours will be four days per week15, approximately 20 hours per week, flexible with the days. The family might also request additional hours of babysitting during the weekends.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for all nanny duties such as,
- arranging appropriate activities for the children,
- pick the children up from school,
- meals preparations,
- school runs,
- helping out with homework,
- going to the park,
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working,
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates,
- and doing extracurricular activities such as sports.
Someone who speaks German would be advantageous for this role. The family is seeking someone who can drive but this is not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025029