German speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:30 - 19:00
German-speaking Afterschool Nanny required for a family based in Westminster, London. The family would need someone to help them in looking after their two school-aged children. The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 to 30 hours per week. Candidate needs to be flexible.
A typical day in this position would consist of
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children
- Providing supervision and constant care to children
- Being disciplined with the children when required
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the children and taking them to the park
- Planning and organising age-related activities
- Stimulating children to read and be active
- Reading to and with the children
- Implementing daily routines
This would also include carrying out light household chores such as,
- laundry and ironing after the children,
- organising their toys,
- tidying their rooms,
- and ensuring a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family is ideally looking for someone who speaks German to help the children improve and develop their communication skills using the language. The family is also open for French speakers.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025359