German speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
A family in Hammersmith, London is looking for a German speaking Afterschool Nanny to join them to look after their toddler and school-aged child. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work from Monday to Friday, around 25 to 30 hours per week. The family can be flexible with the working days.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
The Afterschool Nanny will also be required to do light housekeeping duties such as,
- changing bedsheets for the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for children.
They would like someone to speak German to help the children communicate and engage well using the language. Someone who knows how to drive is essential for this role. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024925