German speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a German speaking Live Out Afterschool Nanny to help them in looking after their toddler and three school aged children. The working hours for this job will be from Monday to Friday approximately 25 hours per week. Someone who speaks German would be essential for this role to help the children engage using the language.
The duties for this role will include all afterschool duties such as,
- help with homework,
- bath time and meals preparations,
- taking the children to different extracurricular activities,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the toddler,
- assisting with bedtime routine,
- picking the children up from school.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- ironing and laundry for the children,
- cleaning the children’s room and play areas.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laeticia
- Position ID 2024544