German speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 6 days ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Friday
- Working Hours 16:00 - 19:00
A family in Chelsea, London is looking for a Live out German-speaking Afterschool Nanny to look after their primary school aged child. The working hours for this position would be 2 afternoons per week, approximately 6 to 10 hours per week with flexibility. Someone who speaks German would be advantageous for this role to help the child communicate well using the language.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the child is up early from bed,
- washing and dressing the child,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding the child,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with the child,
- taking to various playdates,
- preparing for bed and reading stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child's clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child's room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025696