German speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:00
A family in Brent, London is looking for a German speaking Afterschool Live Out Nanny to look after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be 2 days per week, ideally Wednesday and Thursday, approximately 6 to 10 hours per week but the family can be flexible with the working days.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- arranging appropriate activities for the children,
- pick the children up from school,
- meals preparations,
- school runs,
- helping out with homework,
- going to the park,
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working,
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates,
- and doing extracurricular activities such as sports.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Someone who speaks German would be advantageous for this position. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026167