German speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Friday
- Working Hours 16:00 - 19:00
A family in Chelsea, London is looking for a Live out German-speaking Afterschool Nanny to look after their primary school aged child. The working hours for this position would be 2 afternoons per week, approximately 6 to 10 hours per week with flexibility. Someone who speaks German would be advantageous for this role to help the child communicate well using the language.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the child is up early from bed,
- washing and dressing the child,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding the child,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with the child,
- taking to various playdates,
- preparing for bed and reading stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child's clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child's room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone with a valid first aid qualification is essential. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025696