German speaking Au Pair in Greenwich
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 17:00
Greenwich, London family seeks a German-speaking Au Pair to join them at home and help them in looking after their two school-aged children. The Au Pair would be an extra pair of hands to help the family in taking care of their children. The working hours would be 35 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
The Au Pair will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Au Pair will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The family would need someone who speaks German to help the children communicate using the language. They will also provide a nice accommodation for the right candidate.
The family is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair department
- Position ID 2025120