German speaking Au Pair in Islington
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Islington
Salary £0 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 15:00
German-speaking Au Pair needed by a family in Islington, London for a Live In Part-Time role to help them in looking after their two lovely school-aged children. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, approximately 35 hours per week. Male Au Pairs are much preferred by the family.
Great accommodation will be provided for the right candidate. Someone who knows how to speak German would be advantageous for this role to help the children communicate well using the language.
The Au Pair will be responsible for all general Au Pair duties such as
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Au Pair will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID 2025979