German speaking Fulham Nanny
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Location London, Fulham
- Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
A family in Fulham, London is looking for a German speaking Nanny for a Full Time role to look after their baby, toddler and two school aged children. The hours for the position will be Monday to Friday, full time.
The family is looking for a Nanny that will help their children to learn and understand German language and interact with them. They are open for both live in and live out candidates who are willing to do full time role.
The Nanny will be responsible for :
- The safety, wellbeing, care and development of young children.
- Getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school.
- Attending any appointments or social events with the children.
- Washing and bathing children as well as changing nappies for the baby.
- Helping children with afterschool activities like homework.
- Learning and speaking German to the children.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Providing supervision and constant care to children.
- Being disciplined with the children when required.
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas.
- Playing with the children and taking them park.
- Planning and organising age related activities.
- Preparing bottles of milk for baby.
- Implementing daily routines
The family would like the Nanny to start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the perfect candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023660