German speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
German-speaking Live in Full Time Nanny sought to care for their two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would ideally be Monday to Friday, full time. The family is looking for a candidate who is caring, understanding, cheerful and child-friendly. Someone who speaks German would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language.
The duties for this position will include
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine.
Light housekeeping duties are implied in this position such as
- cleaning kitchen after meals
- and some laundry for them.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in nanny department
- Position ID 2024774