German-speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Merton
Salary £300 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Merton, London is looking for a German-speaking Nanny to care for their two lovely babies in a Full-Time Live-In position. The Nanny will be required to work from Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility for extra babysitting if needed. The Nanny must have a valid First Aid qualification.
The Nanny will responsible for all full nanny/nursery duties including
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the children,
- playing with them,
- taking track of the children’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure they are always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the children with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
A bedroom and a shared bathroom will be provided for the right candidate. Someone with baby experience is a huge advantage and a candidate who speaks German is ideal for this role.
The family would like the Nanny to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID J026F