German speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German, Hebrew
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
German speaking full time live out nanny is needed to help in looking after a baby and a lovely toddler in Chelsea, London.
The family is ideally looking for someone who speaks German to help the children learn the language at an early age but they are also open for Hebrew speakers. A valid first aid qualification is a must for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 hour per hour
Location: Chelsea NLOID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J189F2201