German speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
Full Time Live out German-speaking Nanny needed to care for a lovely toddler in Islington, London. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with some flexibility. Family seeks someone who speaks German to help the child learn the language at an early age.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
The Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025483